Wednesday, March 28, 2007

51st blog post

It's been almost a year since I started this blog gig. And is it still going alright? I don't know? Im so happy were back outside skating and not in dreaded indoor parks that make you blow dust out of your nose. Friday was Mike Morris 20th birthday so we of course went skating all day. Session started off at Shell.. when I got there he was like yo check this out and was front blunting the hubba. Unfortunitly he was unable to land the new trick maybe it was the beers maybe its because hes now getting older. Anyways Shout out to Allan Bow-Ballan who also turned 20 on the Saturday of the 24th. Here is some recent footage perhaps its todays footage? who knows? make sure you give the kid on the scooter props next time you see him at maple. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Blog, I will tell my friends about it.

Thanks