Monday, September 28, 2009

BABY STEPS

Today and for the rest of the week we celebrate Hugo's first switch stance 360 kickflip. Words cannot describe the happiness that went threw Hugo's brain when he landed his first ever switch tre off the ledge at Peace Park last week. We must have watched it 10 times after then a couple in slow mo. Everyone got so pumped after that they also wanted to be apart of this glorious day and film tricks down the 3 stair. I wanted to make this montage serious but real funny at the same time. So I searched threw songs on my computer and listened to Band Of Horses - First Song... Now for those of you who have been living on the moon, Ty Evens used this song to create this epic video of Darryl Angel. Im not trying to rip this video off I just thought it would be funny. So there ya go Hugo.

HUGO 360p from Brian Shannon on Vimeo.

In other news Im moving out of my apartment today and stashing my stuff at Darrell's where I will now couch surf the remaining time I am in Montreal. In even more unimportant news this might be one of the last updates you see until I come home. In different news I am leaving Tuesday morning at 5am for a week long tour in St John with the WE/SC skate team filming, and eating as much MCLobster as I can. The next update will be a montage from the trip.

No comments: