Friday, June 26, 2009

Double Thriller

RIP MR. JACKSON

MJ inspired everyone with his style and creative music. I was sitting at home one night trying to figure out what song to use for this video. Feeling very stumped I decided to turn on Uncle Shane's hard-drive to skim threw some music. I was having a difficult time deciding and nothing seemed to flow with the look I was going for. Then I came across Michael Jackson after setting aside his long list of ABD songs I came across "Bad" thought to myself I don't think its been touched. It clicked right away for the image I pictured in my head. Now you know the tale of the lone MJ song on the blog, so give it a watch to remember a hero!

Really Really BAD from Brian Shannon on Vimeo.



Remember this is a double thriller...

Not to big of a thriller here tho Ethan now officially rides for Flat Spot

Gourto originally just having a long part in the friends section will now have his own part in Memories Of Tomorrow. Here is a rare throw away clip of Ethan. Rare because almost everything he conquers on his board is a Hammer. See him skate this rail in the new Flat Spot promo dropping sometime during July.

Ethan Kilgour from Brian Shannon on Vimeo.


Fidlin Photo Credit

No comments: