Monday, April 27, 2009

22

As everyone knows Matt Baird is a complete ASS/DICK hole. He hates Maple and doesn't prefer people who live in Burlington. He tells me my blog sucks every chance he gets. So I made him a video of just me to tickle his fancy. I call it "The selfishness life of Brian Shannon under the influence of Matt Baird"
Guest Skaters:
Brandon Del Bianco
Alex Kingsmill
Dr. Phil Mcknight
P-unit (second ollie)
FISH
Andrew Thomas
Dan McGee
Mike Morris

brian shannon under the influence of baird from Brian Shannon on Vimeo.
Someone buy a pack of captain blacks and flush them down the toilet for our friend Matthew.

1 comment:

Will J Carman said...

Loving your blog man! You got skills with your filming.
Check out my video blog: http://willpkvideos.tumblr.com/
I film and edit Parkour and Free Running.
Leave some comments and I will greatly appreciate it :).