Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guitar Hero !~Spins~!

Guitar Hero is hotter then tetris on a sunday afternoon these days... heres Fish rocking out to some Rage Against the Machine on expert enjoy this stupid video

Speech by Chad Brown


In the past month or so my friends have been totally obsessed with it. Wasting time, money, and ignoring the real problems in life. I had been totally opposed of their behavior until recently when I tried it. And I must admit Guitar Hero is the greatest thing to happen to video games.


Althought I am not an avid player of video games this game makes me want to play until I damage a portion of my eye sight. I advice extreme caution – this game is addictive.

If you have never heard of Guitar Hero, it’s similar to Dance Dance Revolution but instead of dancing on a game pad there is a guitar shaped controller. The great thing about this game is that you can play along with songs from bands like Nirvana, Guns and Roses, Rolling Stones, and Black Sabbath without any actual guitar playing experience.

The original Guitar Hero won 3 of ign.com’s Game of the Year Awards in 2005. As well as taking home best soundtrack at Spike Tv’s Video Game Awards. Where as the Sequel: Guitar Hero 2, won most original game at G-Phoria 2006 and named by PC World Magazine to be one of the 100 greatest products of 2006.

If you havn’t tried it yet I highly suggest you rent, buy, or make friends with someone who owns the game because hey, who doesn’t want to be a rock star?

No comments: